The engine shine spray from BMW Motorrad is a heat-resistant care product specifically for black-painted engine parts and exhaust systems. It is used to prevent discolouration and to freshen up faded colours and damaged black paintwork. Parts that can be treated include cylinders, crankcase and rear silencers, for example. On account of their thermal instability, conventional care products are not suitable for these areas. The BMW Motorrad engine shine spray, by contrast, is highly resistant to high temperatures. As well as being excellent for treating painted surfaces, it is also a practical product for treating unpainted materials such as chrome, stainless steel, titanium and other metals and plastics.
- Effective care product for a fresh shine
- Suitable for use on painted and unpainted surfaces (chrome, stainless steel, titanium, etc.)
- Extremely heat-resistant
- Ideal for parts exposed to extremely high temperatures, such as engine or exhaust system
- Application: Spray BMW Motorrad engine shine spray sparingly and evenly on to the surface cleaned and dried beforehand, and leave to dry for a short period of time. Buff gently with a dry cloth.
- Applications: Parts that can be treated include cylinders, crankcase and rear silencers, for example.
- Do not apply BMW Motorrad engine shine spray to hot engine parts or engines in operation. Do not spray on motorcycle seats, footrests, brake pedals, handlebars, brake discs, tyres or electrical contacts. Not suitable for matt paint finishes.